FilaOne™ GRAY Injection Molding Grade Filament
Print Injection Molding Tools on Your Desktop 3D Printer!
Advanced carbon nanotube technology makes this true "engineering grade" material strong enough and durable for injection molding and compression molding applications.
Special Formula is optimized for:
• durable surfaces for production runs of up to 100 cycles and more
• sandable for smooth molding surfaces
• minimal sticking during molding
• works with off-the shelf organic mold release agents
• very low tooling cost: prints at less than 75 cents per cubic inch
• no drying required before printing
Prints at 225º C with no toxic chemical out-gassing. Requires heated print bed at 95º C.
Comes with matching printing adhesion sheet.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of approved printers.