FilaOne™ GRAY Injection Molding Grade Filament
Print Injection Molding Tools
On Your Desktop 3D Printer!
Advanced carbon nanotube technology makes this proprietary "engineering grade" composite material strong enough for injection molding and compression molding applications.
Special Formula is optimized for:
• durable surfaces for production runs of up to 250 cycles and more
• machinable for smooth molding surfaces
• minimal sticking during molding
• works with off-the shelf organic mold release agents
• very low tooling cost: prints at about $5.00 per cubic inch
• no drying required before printing
• print using conformal cooling ducts for improved cycle time and quality.
Prints at 225º C with no toxic out-gassing. Requires heated print bed at 100º C.
Comes with custom printing adhesion sheet for optimal adhesion during printing.
Recommended FDM call printers for high precision printed mold inserts:
Roboze One, 400
German Reprap X350, X400, X500
Also prints on: AirWolf, Leapfrog, Lulzbot printers.
for an updated list of printers, contact us at: email@example.com