Fabricatus™ v2.0 High Performance Controller Board
State-of-the-art, high performance, high precision control for the next generation of advanced 3D printers:
- Supports Dual and Single Extruder FDM printers
- Supports Use of an RTOS for real time multi-tasking operations
- Reliable, "Fail-Safe" Design for heavy use and long life
- Extra Motor Drives, MOSFETS and I/O for Adding Custom Functionality
- Built in support for optional digital displays and Wi-Fi communications
- Ribbon Cable Connectors for easy installation & Repair
Fast, Powerful & Customizable:
- High performance ARM Cortex M3 CPU running at 120 mhz.
- Eight motor drivers, configured to operate 4 axis motors, 2 extruders + custom functionality
- Each motor driver has independently programmable motor current
- Motor driver waveform and decay curves can be modified to optimize performance
- 10 MOSFET outputs for operating heaters, fans, lights and custom functionality
- USB Connector
- Support for Ethernet upgrade
- Internal SD Memory Card
- 4 analog inputs for operating heaters.
- 4 endstop inputs. • Expansion port for future RGB display and WiFi options.
- Runs on either 12 volt or 24 volt power.
- High current connections are fused to prevent damaging the ribbon cable in case of failure.
- Inputs are ESD protected to prevent inadvertent damage to the CPU.
Advanced Firmware and RTOS Support:
- Runs Fabricatus™ STREAK operating system and firmware for fast & reliable multi-tasking operations.
- Option for running Smoothieware open source firmware.
Pricing and Availability
Single Unit Price: $349.95
Reseller Pricing: contact us for pricing and terms at: email@example.com
OEM Pricing: available upon request
Available November 2017. 20% Discount for single unit orders received by 1 October 2017.